Damage done for this week :
| Rimmel-professional finish in 397 beige base, Kate-gel eye liner in BR 1, Rimmel-exaggreate eye definer in 211 sable and Kate-eye shadow in GD 1 |
I LOVE this Rimmel- 397 Beige Base nail color to the core. I think its a duped of OPI - Over the taupe. The purplish brown color is perfect for the autumn. The brush is ginormous, one stroke and that pretty much cover the whole nail. Plus , its only a fraction of OPI price. What is not to love??!!
I have been using Maybelline gel eyeliner for months, and I'm super frustrated with their black color as it harden pretty fast. The purple and brown color remain the same texture after opening but the black will turn into a gunk that I can't used. Hence, this time round I venture to Kate and it did not disappoint me. Kate's gel glides on more smoothly and its texture is very much lighter than Maybelline. Cross my fingers and hope it will not harden.
I have been trying out a few pencil liners but still yet to find one that I like. I have tried Bourjois Contour Clubbing , this is highly pigmented but it is not easy to sharpen as its tip keep breaking when I sharpen to a certain length. I have also tried Spring Heart, personally I think this is a waste of time. I have even tried over the counters brands like Shu uemura, *eek* have to go over many times before the line appears. So now I end up using Rimmel, its ok but it will smudge. *shrugs* Maybe, its my oily eyelids!!If you know a good pencil eye liner, do let me know.
Kate Dual Carat eyeshadow has been discontinued and been replaced by this Eye Shadow DB. I am starting to be a Kate fan as you can see my collection of their products is gradually expanding. This new eyeshadow is not too glittery or shimmery. In fact, I have 2 of these, one in GD-1 and another in BK-1.
Ok, I will not blame Watson entirely, coz I have a spending problem too. Remorsefully, I bought these as well..
| Mac-paint pot in Rubenesque and 217 blending brush |
Paint pot can double up as a eye primer and a cream base eye shadow. This color gives a copper-ish gold glow. As it can be a primer, the color last longer throughout the day. I will love Mac brushes if they are not so expensive. This is a much raved about 217 blending brush, the brush is very fine, soft and densely packed.
| Poshe- Super Fast Drying Top Coat |
This is my favourite top coat ever!!! Have you paint your nails at night before you go to sleep and the next day you find your freshly painted nails all ruined?? With this top coat, it will not happen. This top coat dries to the touch in 1 minute and completely dries through all layers in 5 minutes. It also has the highest gloss of any product in the market. It did not win so many awards for nothing.
![]() | |
| EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit |
The cute shape and color attracted me. Thank goodness for I heart this. I am always in search for a good lip balm as I have very sensitive lips. Most lip balms will make my lip even drier, chapped more and even itchy. With EOS, I do not have such problems. It is made with 95% organic ingredients and 100% natural.

0 comments:
Post a Comment