Wednesday, November 10

Triplets

I bought this from Watson the other day.

Revlon- ColorStay 12 hour eye shadow in 10 berry bloom

















I was happily storing my purchase away until I realised I have these!!

L to R: Visee -E5 palatte and Makemania Eyes Flasher in PC 4370

















Minus the plum color from Revlon, they are almost identical. DOH!!Does this ever happen to you guys?

L to R: Relvon, Visse and Makemania
















I tried the pink shades from all 3 differenet palattes, Revlon's has a chalky finished, Visse and Makemania both has almost similar shimmer. Out of the 3, I would say Visse is the most pigmented of the lot.

Since we are at eyeshadows, let me introduce you to *drums rolling*....Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.















I have oily eyelids, so without this most of my eyeshadow color will be gone/smudged by 2 hours. I love this primer, it doesn't budge abit, eyeshadow will stay on even if you go gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com