How long can a fresh coat of nail polish last you??
Normally, mine will not survive more than 5 days, even if its done by a manicurist. *shrugs*, I wonder why?? Hence, by day 5, I have to dutifully remove my mostly chipped nailpolish and leave them bare or repaint by myself. So that pretty much explains the tiny stash of nail related products I have.
Sometime back, my manicurist did this for me.
I simply love this leopard prints design, hence this is my own rendition.
You can use any colors and products you fancy. Just for your reference, here is what I have used:
You can use any colors and products you fancy. Just for your reference, here is what I have used:
| From left to right: Ecrinal base, OPI - Passion, OPI- Strawberry Margarita, Sephora- Chic and rebel, Poshe- Super fast drying top coat |
To protect my nails from turning yellow, I coat them with my Ecrinal base. Followed by my base color OPI-Passion, this color is really sheer, so I actually have to paint a couple of times. After the base color is done, let it drys completely.
Using OPI-Strawberry Margarita, I randomly do quick swipes over my nails with its original brush. Again, let it drys completely.
Blob Sephora -Chic and Rebel on a piece of paper and using a tootpick or a dotting tool to dab the polish, do random outlines over the shocking pink.
Make sure this final coat is completely dry before applying the topcoat.
I find this so amusing..Look!! How coincidental!!?!!
![]() |
| yellow |




0 comments:
Post a Comment