Thursday, December 2

DOH!!


  
When I saw this Sephora's ad on their holiday palette, I tell myself that I MUST get it. On the box, it states that there are 180 colors and can give 50, 000 looks. It consist of 98 eyeshadow colors, 70 lip glosses, 6 cream liner, 3 blushes, 5 eye pencils. Wow!! To me it was such a good deal at $79.

DOH, I am so wrong!!! I feel so ripped off now. DO NOT BE DECEIVED by their vibrant colors. The eyeshadows are so chalky and not pigmented at all!! Most probably you got to dab the palette a thousand of time before the color starts appearing more prominent. The lipgloss, blushes and brushes are yucky...the quality of the products are just like for little girls' first cosmetic set. I am truly disappointed with Sephora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com