Thursday, December 2

E.L.F studio brushes RAWKS!!!

About a year ago, I bought some brushes from E.L.F's studio line and I have been loving their brushes ever since. They are so incredibly soft and most of all affordable. The design of their brushes are sleek modern and look way more expensive than they are meant to be...So this time round, I have ordered another batch of brushes. I was so excited when they arrived at my doorstep.


My top favourites are


Kabuki Face Brush
The softness of this brush is unbelieveable. The bristles are so dense and fluffy. This brush is AMAZING!! It feels like a high end brush.



Powder Brush
Actually this shouldn't be called powder brush, it should be called "wonder brush" , because it is so versatile. I use it to stipple and blend my liquid foundation.( A lot of people commented that its better than MAC 187. Mind you, mac 187 cost around SGD 80 plus, I am so totally turned off by the price.) This wonder brush can be used to apply powder, highligther and blusher as well.








"C" Brush
This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow all over the eyelid and is SHEER PERFECTION for eye makeup blending. It picks up the color well and deposits well.

















Generally, a lot of people may snubbed at E.L.F products, but personally, I feel that these brushes are really good and may even surpass some highend brands. If you are thinking of buying makeup brushes, do check out E.L.F Studio Line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com